Monday, May 6, 2013

So What's in a Name?

Suilaid :)

On the topic of names: tons of things.

Which is why I need your {yes, your} help.

I've wracked my brain for a name for this guy.


He's going to be a bad guy in Friends and Enemies. But I need his name.

To give you a quick character summary: He's working with the Shadow lord over Tashra, and is basically a high-ranking evil errand boy. He's a rather scary and intimidating fellow. But he's smart and not easily convinced with things.

Any ideas?

~Willow

4 comments:

  1. My choice for a fantasy name would be "Corvack" it's a word in a world I'm creating that means "Sharp" or "Darkened". Sharp as in smart and Darkened as in evil. It sounds just like its spelled. I think it's a good name for a bad guy;). Hope it helps!!!
    Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maddie! I'll keep it in mind :)

      ~Willow

      Delete
  2. I put together two elvish words (from Tolkien) to get Moradan, which means: Dark or shadowed man. I like elvish! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Piano Bookworm: Awesome name! I like Elvish too :) I'll keep that name in mind as well!

      ~Willow

      Delete

We are so happy that you have decided to say something about one of our stories! Also, our blog has four authors and four books going, so please make sure that you are commenting to the right person. But please keep in mind that if your comment is in anyway inappropriate, it will not be posted. Speak, friend, and enter :)