Saturday, March 22, 2014

Friends and Enemies // Another Quotes Post


I'm going to give you hints at the upcoming chapters with the quotes, so get ready!


-Willow to Cole or Killian


-Teclemith to someone special :)


-Willow to Killian or Emmeth


-Willow to D


Willow and D must show them what it means to be free


A certain unnamed person at this time...


-Willow


-Willow to Emmeth


-Willow to upcoming new character, at the moment known as Z


Oooo, Darrion's sarcasm is great :)


-Hyaline


That would be Immer


-Z

Hope you liked those! Want more? Check out our quotes board, The Words Behind It All on pinterest.

Any questions? Guesses? Feel free to guess :)

Be a friend, not an enemy,

Willow

3 comments:

  1. Ooo, I can't wait for the upcoming chapters..... :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. GASP! I can't wait for the next chapters! "What are you gonna do, stab me?" I burst out laughing every time I hear that. :) Yeah! D! I can't wait! Oooh, and Cole!

    -Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, like Hope said^, I like the sarcasm.

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy that you have decided to say something about one of our stories! Also, our blog has four authors and four books going, so please make sure that you are commenting to the right person. But please keep in mind that if your comment is in anyway inappropriate, it will not be posted. Speak, friend, and enter :)