Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The Watchmen Files in Print! (Sort of)

Hey guys!

It's D.

   Aaaaannnnddd I have no chapter. Again. *sigh*

   But I do have a good reason! Our family took a trip to make a long weekend to the river. I got some great photos (which I hopefully will post on my personal blog, Sincerely Darrion, later), especially of Willow.


   Other than that, I printed out the Watchmen Files, File One! Well, I say 'printed'... I mean I printed it from our home printer and put it in a binder for my mom to read. Both she and I are going to be reading it over and making corrections, so there will be revised and edited parts of the book which I will post on the blog. So, technically it isn't in print, but it's still cool to see it on paper :)

   Also, it's time to show you guys a new character from the upcoming book, File Two :) Here he is!


Mista Thomas Hiddleston as Arthur Kingston! Arthur is an old friend of Conner's, and will be seen in much (if not all) of the book. It will be very interesting to see how he and Mason get along...


Well, that looks like everything for today. So sorry about not getting the chapter done. I know what's going to happen for the next chapter, so I should finish it for next week. Thanks for hanging in there, guys!

Always Watching,
Darrion

2 comments:

  1. Darrion,
    How exciting that you have it in print! I'm sure it's lovely to hold it in your hands. :) And yay, I'm so excited about Mr. Arthur! He looks very grand indeed! I can't wait to see how his role comes along. :) You are such a wonderful writer! God bless, and I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week. :)

    M.J.McKeel

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOM HIDDLESTON! Awww, he looks like someone Connor would be friends with. They both have 'carmel' colored hair;) Oh. My. that last picture of TomO_O

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy that you have decided to say something about one of our stories! Also, our blog has four authors and four books going, so please make sure that you are commenting to the right person. But please keep in mind that if your comment is in anyway inappropriate, it will not be posted. Speak, friend, and enter :)