Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Watchmen Files // File Two // Back of the Book

Hey guys!

   Yes, I'm back! Back from the most magical place on the planet: Disneyland! Sorry about not posting last week, I didn't have blogger connection from the hotel :)

   Anyway, I've got something from File Two for you today! I know, that's what I gave you last time, but you like stuff on C.O.W., right?




The Watchmen Files, File Two, Collision of Worlds

In File Two of the Watchmen Files series, Mason Kruger is left on his own when his co-worker, Conner McKee, is taken prisoner by a vengeful mysterious man from his shadowed past. Desperate to save his friend, Mason must join forces with old companions of Conner and travel the globe to rescue him. In the process, he discovers a much more sinister plot lurking below the surface that could threaten not only the personal life of the McKees, but also the whole world.

Join them as these two Watchmen are set in very different worlds as Mason undergoes the unexpected story of Conner's past, learns to work with his untrusting friends, and asking the questions: is Conner even really his friend? And Conner is put under pressure by the psychopathic Fletcher Wiley as he is faced with the threat of those closest to him, and struggles to keep his long kept secret untold.


   Yep, that's it in a nutshell (and a rather long two paragraph one at that). Hope it sounds good to you! Tell me what you think in the comments below, either on Pinterest or Blogger :) I can't wait to start File Two, I think you guys will really like it (and I know I will, too!). Have a great one ;)

Always Watching,
Darrion

8 comments:

  1. AAAHHHH!! D!!! I'M EVEN MORE EXCITED THAN BEFORE!! {if that's even possible :D} ARG. I NEED FILE TWO NOW. *takes a deep breath* Okay, I really need to calm down. :D The back cover is so amazing! I seriously can't wait til you start writing it. I WANT TO READ IT NOW. :D

    -Hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! SO glad you're... so glad... if that makes any sense :) Hang in there Hope Oak, it's coming!
      ~D

      Delete
  2. That picture of Connor is quite stunning;) Ooo, this sounds very interesting=D I can't wait to read it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Goodness. This sounds so intriguing! I cannot wait to read it! I am so very excited for this new book. I just know that it will be totally spectacular. :)

    God bless, and good luck with your writing!

    M.J.McKeel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement, Megan :) It's very sweet of you!
      ~D

      Delete
  4. This comment is actually for you, Darrion, and your sister. I was wondering if either or both of you would be interested in doing a blog interview I'm trying to put together? I'm trying to get in touch with some of my other favorite bloggers. It would just be for fun, with each interview leading up to Thanksgiving, if all goes well. I would have to send you the questions either through this site or by email, whichever one would be more comfortable for you guys. So, are either of you interested?
    -Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, Willow and I would love to do a interview type thing! That would be great. Hum... I'd say a comment would be good... how about you comment it on FAQ? And do you want us to delete the comments after we've answered the questions, so your post will not be spoiled? Thanks! ~Darrion and Willow

      Delete

We are so happy that you have decided to say something about one of our stories! Also, our blog has four authors and four books going, so please make sure that you are commenting to the right person. But please keep in mind that if your comment is in anyway inappropriate, it will not be posted. Speak, friend, and enter :)