Saturday, December 27, 2014

Merry Christmas + Heirs of Durin Cover Vote Tally

Isusarad 'elir!
{Merry Christmas in Elvish}

Here's the vote tally for the HOD cover!

#1 had 1 (14%) vote
#2 had 2 (28%) votes
#3 had 0 (0%) votes
#4 had 4 (57%) votes
 
Votes: 7
Poll Closed.
 
Apparently no one liked #3 very much :)
So we've got our winner! We also received a vote via pinterest that was also for #4.
#4 is the cover for Heirs of Durin!
 


Here it is! D drew it and I edited it.


Check out the sidebar thingy too, I've added lots of fun quotes and new author things and book stuff.

~Willow

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say that this is such a good drawing:) I've seen the original one before and it looks spot on=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Willow and Darrion! I just wanted you to know that I nominated you for The Sisterhood of the World Award! I have to say that I greatly enjoy all of your writings, you are both incredibly talented, and I hope that God will work in others through your great talents. Well, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy that you have decided to say something about one of our stories! Also, our blog has four authors and four books going, so please make sure that you are commenting to the right person. But please keep in mind that if your comment is in anyway inappropriate, it will not be posted. Speak, friend, and enter :)