Monday, June 24, 2013

// Chapter Writing Promise // by Willow //

"A what?" you say

"a writing promise" I tell you

"what's that?" you say

"I promise to write a chapter a week" I tell you

"wow" you say

"I know" I tell you

"good luck" you say

"there is no such thing as luck" I tell you

I know, not as cool as Storyteller's. But so-so if you ask me.
But it is true. I am making a writing promise. 
By this time next week you should be able to read the next chapter of Friends and Enemies.
Crazy, I know. But I also know that it will take me a hundred years to finish that book if I don't crank out a chapter a week. So prepare yourself.

-Because-


-Catch you later-

~Willow

2 comments:

  1. ❥ R-really? This is wonderful!!

    ❥ The poem's NOT so-so! It's simply fabulous, and I really, really like it. {Do more!}

    ❥ *preparing myself* eeekk!! More Friends & Enemies!! :D YAYYYY!!!

    ❥...that picture <3 is beautiful...the quote...so wise! L. O. V. E.

    I love you + your blogs!

    xxLeslie

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy that you have decided to say something about one of our stories! Also, our blog has four authors and four books going, so please make sure that you are commenting to the right person. But please keep in mind that if your comment is in anyway inappropriate, it will not be posted. Speak, friend, and enter :)