Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Oh. It's Wednesday.

Hello again, it's D.

   Well, this is kind of awkward.

   Yesterday, I posted the post about my new book, The Watchmen Files. But I didn't realize that yesterday was Tuesday, not Wednesday. And I promised to write something every Wednesday. Oops. Well, I'll give you something, even though I've already posted this weeks chapter... here is a sneak-peek.


https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-ak2vyjyWYOg/Ui5K8JJL1xI/AAAAAAAAy6g/HGvQy18PboI/s600/T.W.F.O.%25202%2520The%2520First%2520Encounter%2520chapter%2520cover.jpg

   This is the chapter cover for the second chapter of T.W.F. (The Watchmen Files), The First Encounter. A very dramatic chapter. It is here that we meet Jason Gray, by the way (that rhymed :).

Anyway, sorry about that little mix-up, and I hope you're enjoying the story so far

Sincerely,
Darrion

1 comment:

We are so happy that you have decided to say something about one of our stories! Also, our blog has four authors and four books going, so please make sure that you are commenting to the right person. But please keep in mind that if your comment is in anyway inappropriate, it will not be posted. Speak, friend, and enter :)