Friday, November 28, 2014

Friends and Enemies // New Book Cover // Back of the Book



One of the Four Ring-bearers, Willow Elvish-grace is carried by her Thunderbird through a portal to the remote planet of Tashra. There she meets Emmeth, a prince whose dastardly uncle has gotten rid of his father in order to take control of the planet. As they strive to pull together his people to fight his uncle for the throne, an ancient evil from another world is rallying its forces to search for something that has been lost, and a very personal enemy has come to assure that dark will rise. 


How would you write the back of the book?
What would you say of it, from reading so far? Let me know in a comment!

What do you think of the new cover? It still isn't the final cover, that will be one with one of my own photos. The back of the book also isn't completely final, but I hope it's pretty good :)
My previous cover had both D's and my name on it, which isn't accurate {I've written all excepting about a paragraph} and the font was different.



Hope you had a lovely and loving Thanksgiving!

Be a Friend, not an Enemy,

Willow

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, I love the cover! I like how the locket is the only thing that is in focus:)

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy that you have decided to say something about one of our stories! Also, our blog has four authors and four books going, so please make sure that you are commenting to the right person. But please keep in mind that if your comment is in anyway inappropriate, it will not be posted. Speak, friend, and enter :)