Saturday, March 23, 2013

Locked Away: Willow's Journal




So I'm trying out her 'link up' thing, and thought I'd do this one of 'me' writing in my journal right after this new story we're developing, based on a movie. See if you can figure it out ;)
Here's the link to Storyteller's post.


10th of December: 2012 {Veil {Earth} Years}

Dear Journal,
   I miss them. I can't help it. It's been five months since we last saw them. We departed suddenly, without the chance to say goodbye. I can't talk to anyone about this unexpected journey. No one understands the depth of connection I feel to that world. The only ones who seem to are the rest of the Four.
   I don't know why I miss them so much. They were noisy, and downright stubborn. But they were wonderful. They encouraged you. Looked after you as if you were their own. They protected you. I miss them so much. My heart aches because I miss them so much. Warren tells me I need to get a grip on reality. We might never go back. We might never see them ever again. Except in heaven {most of them anyway}. But that's what I believe we are called to do with some of them. To tell them of truth. Veritas. To tell them of the Way. Via. To lead them to life. Vita. I will try to remember that as I long to go back. I know that they would not want me to be sad. But they would want me to carry on, until we go back again. I will. I must.
For the Way of Truth and Life,
~Willow Elvish-grace

{P.S. not in the journal entry, but here's another hint!}

{P.P.S. Vote on my poll on the sidebar!}

4 comments:

  1. Your writing style is sooo good! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! What do you like about it?

      Delete
    2. In the journal entry, for example, I can feel the emotion of missing someone you loved; and the strenth that it takes to move on. I just really like the way that you wrote it. :)

      Delete
    3. I never thought of it like that :) Thanks!

      Delete

We are so happy that you have decided to say something about one of our stories! Also, our blog has four authors and four books going, so please make sure that you are commenting to the right person. But please keep in mind that if your comment is in anyway inappropriate, it will not be posted. Speak, friend, and enter :)