Friday, May 23, 2014

Friends and Enemies // Q&A #2 // Answers




Hope E: What's next in the plot?

What's next is the series of chapter I call "The Trick".

Who do you ship?

I ship several people, but the one at the moment that I can talk about is Betromith and Hyaline.

Who is personally your favorite character (besides yourself ;D)?

I really like all of my characters, but Immer, Teclemith, and Hyaline are characters that I really enjoy. 

Is Willow ever going to get home?

 Yes.

Are any of the people from Willow's world ever going to be introduced?

A character named Cole is. He is basically Willow's boss in their ''job'' they do for the Resistance.

When does D come in?

When Cole does :)

You have a story on your upcoming story tab called The Shadow Games, are you going to write that?

 Unfortunately, I do not see myself writing that in the foreseeable future. The Shadow Games were supposed to be right after F&E and be a fixed version of the Hunger Games, e.g. more like martyrs less like a bloodbath. But because the plot would be so complex, it would take a long time to write, and I have several other writing projects I am going to be working on, so I have no time.


 Hope O: Who is your favorite character?

 Me :)

When will D come in?

When Cole does, like I said to Hope E :)

Do you like Asharlah?

Yes and no. Her outfits are ugly, but she's okay. Only time will tell ;)


Rebekah: When will Tajoreth come back in?

In the Trick.

And like the others, when will D show up?

As I already said, when Cole does :)

And, why does Willow think that Emmeth is taking what they're doing lightly?

Because it's a plot twist that will become a breaking point, perhaps, later on :)



Thanks guys, for all of your questions :)

Be a friend, not an enemy,

Willow

Postscript // I will be getting my waist-length hair cut to chin length to give to Locks of Love today!

1 comment:

  1. :D I can't wait for the next chapter! {Like I say every week :D} Oooh, I've given my hair to Locks of Love several times. It's really weird to hold your hair in your hands. :)

    -Hope

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy that you have decided to say something about one of our stories! Also, our blog has four authors and four books going, so please make sure that you are commenting to the right person. But please keep in mind that if your comment is in anyway inappropriate, it will not be posted. Speak, friend, and enter :)